Just in case anyone missed me — I spent a few days in New Mexico with my husband and very dear friends. Santa Fe is a beautiful place. I’ve never seen a bluer sky before in my life. The food was splendid, the people wonderful, and the weather was simply heavenly.
- Soul of the 60’s and 70’s: Sounds Of The Soul (Third Ed.)
- I’m sorry …
- Lee Dorsey — Tears, Tears, And More Tears
- Calvin Scott — I’ve Made A Reservation
- Lloyd and Glen — That Girl
- Time To Tune In To The Vintage Soul Radio Show …
- Otis Redding — Keep Your Arms Around Me
- The Village Soul Choir — The Cat Walk
- Blues on Thursday!
- Deepies on a Wednesday