>This cut is from an 80’s CD, but the title track is literally drenched in 70’s feeling — so much so, that I had no problem including it into my sweet and slow collection. Usually, I consider the 80’s the era of the decline in “real” music; looks like there are some exceptional exceptions from this observation, however.
- Soul of the 60’s and 70’s: Sounds Of The Soul (Third Ed.)
- I’m sorry …
- Lee Dorsey — Tears, Tears, And More Tears
- Calvin Scott — I’ve Made A Reservation
- Lloyd and Glen — That Girl
- Time To Tune In To The Vintage Soul Radio Show …
- Otis Redding — Keep Your Arms Around Me
- The Village Soul Choir — The Cat Walk
- Blues on Thursday!
- Deepies on a Wednesday