I hope everyone is doing ok as we approach holiday madness. It’s been awhile since I posted due to that thing call real life getting in the way.
I’m a person that is considered laid back by most that know me. Never too outspoken unless it’s a rant about the current music that is out there now a days, but I digress. That being said, I decided to throw together a little set called No Words Needed. Just some good feeling instrumental soul music.
1. Ramones – Soultrain – Rampage
2. Booker T. & The M.G.’s – The Horse – Stax
3. The Deacons – Sock It To Me Part 1 – Shama
4. The Whitefield Brothers – In The Raw – Soul Fire/Now Again
5. The Nite-Liters – Tanga Boo Gonk – RCA/Victor
6. The Meters – Hey! Last Minute – Josie
7. Kool & The Gang – Rated X – De-Lite
8. The Budos Band – Rite Of The Ancients – Daptone
9. Jr. Walker & The All-Stars – Hot Cha – Soul