There are many fantastic Motown groups who never got their fair share of fame, but The Originals definitely stand out even among them. While I never get enough of Red Sails In The Sunset from their Baby I’m For Real album, today’s track is growing on me more each time I listen to it. The song is on the 1972 album Def-I-Ni-Tions.
- Soul of the 60’s and 70’s: Sounds Of The Soul (Third Ed.)
- I’m sorry …
- Lee Dorsey — Tears, Tears, And More Tears
- Calvin Scott — I’ve Made A Reservation
- Lloyd and Glen — That Girl
- Time To Tune In To The Vintage Soul Radio Show …
- Otis Redding — Keep Your Arms Around Me
- The Village Soul Choir — The Cat Walk
- Blues on Thursday!
- Deepies on a Wednesday