On Silk, Damon seems to have found his own voice, a soft, warm high tenor, only slightly reminiscent of Eddie Kendricks’, his idol, after whom he had fashioned his own style.
- Soul of the 60’s and 70’s: Sounds Of The Soul (Third Ed.)
- I’m sorry …
- Lee Dorsey — Tears, Tears, And More Tears
- Calvin Scott — I’ve Made A Reservation
- Lloyd and Glen — That Girl
- Time To Tune In To The Vintage Soul Radio Show …
- Otis Redding — Keep Your Arms Around Me
- The Village Soul Choir — The Cat Walk
- Blues on Thursday!
- Deepies on a Wednesday