Don’t listen to this one if your heart is aching already. Edwards’ voice is so intense, it cuts right through to the soul. Walls That Separate Our Love can be found on Good Guys Don’t Always Win , yet another fantastic Kent compilation. More by John Edwards here and here.
- Soul of the 60’s and 70’s: Sounds Of The Soul (Third Ed.)
- I’m sorry …
- Lee Dorsey — Tears, Tears, And More Tears
- Calvin Scott — I’ve Made A Reservation
- Lloyd and Glen — That Girl
- Time To Tune In To The Vintage Soul Radio Show …
- Otis Redding — Keep Your Arms Around Me
- The Village Soul Choir — The Cat Walk
- Blues on Thursday!
- Deepies on a Wednesday