Posted By Soultaker
On the day before I celebrate my 38th birthday, I feel like digging through the chest to see what I can pull out. As I type this, I’m pouring my lady another glass of wine as we finish off another one of her dinner masterpieces that featured some mouth watering cod. I feel relaxed as I took the week off of work. It gives me time to play with my records finally, so I cooked up this little set to finish off the year with. Just want to take time to thank everyone who checked out my little sets since I started posting them. I hope you all enjoyed what I have dug up from my collection. It’s one of the things I like to do to help relax and to deal with this everyday thing we call life. I also want to thank Raggedy for inviting me to post on her lovely site. I’m very glad I can call you a friend.
So here’s the treats, hope you enjoy.
- Get In The Groove – Mighty Hanibal – Loma
- Keep On Doin’ It – The Memphis Horns – RCA
- Bring It On Down To Me – Bobby Franklin’s Insanity – Thomas
- Smiling, Styling & Profiling – Bar-Kays – Volt
- Honeybee – The New Birth – RCA
- Why Can’t People Be Colors Too? – Whatnauts – Stang
- We Must Be In Love – The Impressions – Curtom
- How Can I Put Out The Flame – Candi Staton – Fame