You may have noticed that I am not blogging much at the moment. While the urge to share with you my finds of great music is still as strong as ever, I need to take a few more sick days. So all I can do at the moment is listen to music, hoping to find a few gems I can present to you when I feel better again.
- Soul of the 60’s and 70’s: Sounds Of The Soul (Third Ed.)
- I’m sorry …
- Lee Dorsey — Tears, Tears, And More Tears
- Calvin Scott — I’ve Made A Reservation
- Lloyd and Glen — That Girl
- Time To Tune In To The Vintage Soul Radio Show …
- Otis Redding — Keep Your Arms Around Me
- The Village Soul Choir — The Cat Walk
- Blues on Thursday!
- Deepies on a Wednesday